《長安三萬裏》那些唐詩英譯台詞

作者:小蝶 時間:2023-07-31 來源:網路

自從《長安三萬裏》播出以來,它引起了社交媒體上廣泛的關注,在抖音、微博和B站等平台上,也被廣泛討論和分享。特別是其中的《長安三萬裏》那些唐詩英譯台詞,一直以來都是粉絲們最感興趣的話題。今天,小編就跟大家分享一下。

《長安三萬裏》那些唐詩英譯台詞

《長安三萬裏》那些唐詩英譯台詞

Named after the ancient city of Xi'an in Shaanxi province, whichserved as the capital of the Tang Dynasty for over 280 years, the filmepic spans 168 minutes — the longest runtime of any 中文 animatedmovie — and brings to life some of the most iconic figures in Chineseliterary history.

Interweaving the personal fates of these figures, the film vividlyreenacts the magnificent scenes of the Tang Dynasty. It showcases thebustling streets of ancient Chang'an, the vibrant and prosperous city ofYangzhou, as well as the harsh and snowy borderlands in northwesternChina

許淵衝版本:

人生得意須盡歡,

When hopes are won, oh! drink your fill in high delight,

莫使金樽空對月。

And never leave your wine-cup empty in moonlight!

天生我材必有用,

Heaven has made us talents, we're not made in vain.

千金散盡還復來。

A thousand gold coins spent, more will turn up again

《長安三萬裏》電影字幕翻譯:

人生得意須盡歡,

When life goes well, be joyous

莫使金樽空對月。

Never show the moon an empty cup

天生我材必有用,

Heaven gave me talent for a reason

千金散盡還復來。

Spend now, riches return in season

《將進酒》

Invitation to Wine

——李白

君不見,黃河之水天上來,奔流到海不復回。

Do you not see the Yellow River come from the sky,

Rushing into the sea and never come back?

君不見,高堂明鏡悲白髮,朝如青絲暮成雪。

Do you not see the mirrors bright in chambers high,

Grieve over your snow-white hair though once it was silk-black?

人生得意須盡歡,莫使金樽空對月。

When hopes are won, Oh! Drink your fill in high delight,

And never leave your wine-cup empty in moonlight!

天生我材必有用,千金散盡還復來。

Heaven has made us talents, we’re not made in vain.

A thousand gold coins spent, more will turn up again.

烹調羊宰牛且為樂,會須一飲三百杯。

Kill a cow, cook a sheep and let us merry be,

And drink three hundred cupfuls of wine in high glee.

岑夫子,丹丘生,將進酒,杯莫停。

Dear friend of mine, cheer up, cheer up, Invite you to wine. Do not put down your cup.

與君歌一曲,請君為我傾耳聽。

I will sing you a song, please hear, o hear! Lend me a will ear!

鐘鼓饌玉不足貴,但願長醉不復醒。

What difference will rare and costly dishes make?

I only want to get drunk and never to wake.

古來聖賢皆寂寞,唯有飲者留其名。

How many great men were forgotten through the ages?

But great drinkers are more famous than sober sages.

陳王昔時宴平樂,鬥酒十千恣歡謔。

The prince of poets feasted in his palace at will,

Drank wine at ten thousand a cask and laughed his fill.

主人何為言少錢,徑須沽取對君酌。

A host should not complain of money he is short.

To drink with you I will sell things of any sort.

五花馬,千金裘,呼兒將出換美酒,與你同銷萬古愁。

My fur coat worth a thousand coins of gold,

and my flower-dappled horse may be sold,

To buy good wine that we may drown the woes age-old.

以上所述就是有關於《長安三萬裏》那些唐詩英譯台詞的全部資訊。如果您希望進一步了解這部影視劇,可以關注我們台詞課,我們致力於為您提供更加詳細和豐富的劇情分析、角色介紹以及影片拍攝地等多方面的內容,以幫助您更深入地了解這部影視劇。

您可能感興趣 更多

網站聲明: 本站“《長安三萬裏》那些唐詩英譯台詞”由"醉枕江山"網友提供,僅作為展示之用,版權歸原作者所有;如果侵犯了您的權益,請來信告知,我們會盡快刪除。